[lbo-talk] Comparative Mcdonaldsology

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 05:08:58 PDT 2008

Can somebody tell me what a Mickey D's employee earns nowadays in the States? I want to see how it stacks up to Moscow. (Babelfished Moscow Mickey D's "we're hiring!" ad below. Babelfish is so funny -- "merry measures." Tee-hee.)

CENTER ON THE METHOD TO THE WORK "MAKDONALDS"

(495) 755-66-33 address: m. is Smolensk, B. nikolopeskovskiy per. 15 p. 2 hours of the work: Pn - pt c 9:00 - 20:00 sb from 10:00 - 16:00 Voskr - output

Makdonalds pays more than you think! In the month of work into Makdonalds, you will quietly purchase to yourself noutbuk, plasma panel, stylish shmotki or something still! Moreover you await diverse bonusy.

VALUE YOUR TIME Together with the possibility to earn money we allow flexible schedule so that it would not be necessary to select between the work and the studies, but also, since in essence we work with the young people, you it awaits many merry measures and chances to appear ourselves in the most different regions.

GROW Each has the equal possibilities to be arranged to us to the work or, if you already work, to obtain addition to the wage and increase in the post. Remember: that only, that can influence your advance on the career stairs, your activity, the energy, also, for the new achievements.

BE JOINED Yes, work not simple, but it hardens spirit, and it gives the habits, which will be highly useful in further life. You can directly now fill form and send it to us. If you value your time, Makdonalds - your place of work.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ