[lbo-talk] Speaking of banks...

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 12:36:04 PDT 2008

But if accounts are FDIC insured and the banks fail, aren't we protected? I recall that during the 1980s, when some S & Ls failed, it took a while for depositers to get their money - in one case I know, it took them YEARS to get access to their safe deposit boxes. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Marta Russell <ap888 at lafn.org>