[lbo-talk] LBO's Union Experts, I Call Upon Ye!

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 14:12:14 PDT 2008

Surely with globalisation a key strategy should be to forge international labor links and for labor in developed countries to press for improved wages and working conditions in less developed countries.

As long as labor is much cheaper, benefits fewer, environmental and other controls weaker in developing countries, capital will usually find it more profitable to invest there rather than developed countries.