[lbo-talk] Why is the US so cheap?, was Re: Comparative

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 12:13:12 PDT 2008

I have about 20 different kinds of black jeans and pants. I like stretch jeans (Ramones style) -- Levi's 510 and 511s, and the stretch jeans made by Lip Service and Kill City.

I also have some black "military"-style (they call them that but they aren't really punk-type "jeans" made by Lip Service. There's a pretty broad variety of black jeans and pants out there! I try to stay to the all-black whenever possible but have one pair of very dark denim. I also try to stick to black military surplus garb or at least faux/imitation/military-style garb - in black.

I do not have any "butt flap" Road Warrior type pants. i think those are dumb. Also, the stupid faux vintage/"pee stain" pattern etc jeans are idiotic, and those can run into the hundreds (Diesel).

-B.

John Thornton wrote:

"Does everybody except me wear blue jeans? Or maybe black jeans? I haven't owned a pair of blue jeans since I was 28 or 29 years old."