[lbo-talk] SEIU black leaders protest LN action

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 21:25:28 PDT 2008

Seriously. People die every day, in any number of innocuous circumstances. This guy happened to die at a union demonstration. So what? I remember cutting the numbers several years ago, during my militant street medic days, and being surprised that none of the elderly participants in anti-war demonstrations I attended ever died at one. But eventually, someone will. Deal with it.