[lbo-talk] SEIU: Responsible For The Holocaust, Too

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 10:34:02 PDT 2008

The stakes are clear here, people. SEIU is--- no exaggeration--- murdering black workers. When will their evil end? Also they are a scab union, and a company union, and are in a conspiracy with Fox Business News that can only be stopped by lynching Andy Stern. Also, they did the holocaust. And crushed Kronstadt. Oh yeah and until they can prove they were not responsible for arrested development being cancelled, I think its safe to say we can blame them for that as well.

LBO- where the left outdoes itself with the crazy, every month crazier than the one before.