[lbo-talk] A final word on Dearborn

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 15:24:40 PDT 2008

A Facebook Wall exchange between two friends:

[Left Turn editor]: "you survive the Labor Notes brawl of 2008?"

[Labor Notes intern]: "News travels fast. I survived, in large part because it wasn't a brawl, but a protest and only lasted a few minutes. Unfortunately and predictably it's overshadowed the rest of the conference which is a shame because we thought it was going to be small, but ended up with more than a thousand people there. Close to our record and our largest attendance in 10 years."

[Left Turn editor]: "yeah, its this whole internet thing i think!"