[lbo-talk] SEIU black leaders protest LN action

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Apr 20 19:39:08 PDT 2008

On Apr 20, 2008, at 6:37 PM, Joseph Catron wrote:

> What, exactly, is my dogma, Carrol? What agenda am I pushing, other
> than the curious notion that union-busting is inherently worse than
> protests against it?
> _
The dogma that for workers to have a chance to choose which union they want constitutes union busting. A dogma whose repulsive reality is being demonstrated at this moment to the teachers of Puerto Rico.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos