[lbo-talk] SEIU black leaders protest LN action

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 02:32:14 PDT 2008

Shane,

Apparently, I'm much more stupid than even I've ever suspected. But when, exactly, did CNA offer to organize, much less represent, the health care workers we're discussing in Ohio?

This is a question, by the way. Please don't disappear from the list until you might happen to feel like chiming in unpredictably at some point in the future.