[lbo-talk] To each according to work

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Mon Apr 21 06:46:11 PDT 2008

>>> andie nachgeborenen
No dispute there. I just don't see why this state of affairs should continue in another form when (he said optimistically) we get rid of the ruling class.

^^^ CB: I see your point.

And I certainly didn't mean that we should stop reading books, but of course that everybody should read books, and everybody do some physical labor, with proper rotations and organized varying shifts of work, and varied careers of productive activity. There will still be some toil, but everybody must do their share, as you suggested.