[lbo-talk] Reading suggestions needed

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Apr 21 14:58:16 PDT 2008

Thanks. I have read the Holocaust Industry and thought it was first rate. But it would not be the first book I'd give someone who wanted to learn more about the holocaust because that's really not what the book was about.

I am definitely looking for something that is more historically savvy than a totally Jewish-centered account, because I think that while the genocide of the Jews was a necessary traditional facade for what Hitler was doing, it was really not the main point.

Joanna

-------------- Original message ---------------------- From: "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu>