[lbo-talk] Fun with FOIA

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Mon Apr 21 17:34:32 PDT 2008

http://tvshowcomplaints.org/

"Every year the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)

receives thousands of complaints about television shows.

Sometimes insightful, sometimes hilarious, sometimes

horrifying, they provide a fascinating glimpse into the

psyches of our fellow TV-watching Americans.

This web site helps you obtain copies of these complaints!

It's as simple as sending an email to the FCC, and our web

site will help you write one -- it will take just a few

seconds of your time and is usually free. To get started,

click on the green arrow to the right."

[ ... ]