[lbo-talk] Angry Renter

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Apr 22 16:04:39 PDT 2008

At 06:52 PM 4/22/2008, Jordan Hayes wrote:
>Shagarella writes:
>
> > i'll add another gratuitous "fuck 'em if they can't take a joke" to
> > the
> > speculators.
>
>Ah, if only it was that easy. If we could simply define it:
>
> . Speculator = bad = no bailout
> . Other = good = bailout
>
>Other can include (but is not limited to):
>
>- Lied to
>- Change of situation forcing sale
>- Simply mistaken (aka 'honest mistake')
>
>Then we could just help all the good people and fuck all the bad people.
>
>But: are any of the lied to, situation changists, or simply mistaken ...
>also speculators?
>
>Hmmm.

well, fortunately, i'm only a pissy ranter and could not care less about who gets bailed out and who doesn't. i've just had it up to here with the sob stories. i just listen to people whining and shake my head. wah. i'm so sorry you're only going to make 20k in 3 years off the sale of your house. wah wah wah. you would like me to sign a petition? wah wah wah. if these same people didn't also bitch about the wah wah wah 1% tax they have to pay -- wah wah wah -- while ignoring the tax reduction on fed taxes -- wah wah wah wah -- i might shed a weensy tear. might. :)