[lbo-talk] they've finally left!

J T. Ramsay blackmail at blackmailismylife.com
Wed Apr 23 03:33:16 PDT 2008

The past six weeks were a brutal assault in Pa. I used to lament that Pa. was no longer a keystone primary and now I'm not so sure. Between the commercials, the traffic snarls caused by countless motorcades and sanctimonious, 'fauxlitical' supporters from both sides annoying me every time I set foot in a bar, the past six weeks have been a trial for the politically skeptical.

That said, I'm still laughing at Hillary's win and I'm wondering if I should be concerned that Vince Fumo's hand-picked successor beat Johnny Doc, a union boss who was recently indicted.

Cheers,

J T. Ramsay blackmail at blackmailismylife.com