[lbo-talk] Stephanie Luce on LN

Mark Rickling mrickling at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:34:32 PDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> I'm all for rude exchanges, but I wouldn't tolerate someone shouting
> someone else down, were that possible in this medium.

I wasn't clear -- meant to refer to the general reaction the "death of civility" essays that crop up from time to time receive here rather than the quality of exchanges between list participants.

> In any case, I'll bet that 85% of neutral observers would side with
> Luce on this.

Don't know about this. My guess is that neutral observers are more in the "pox on both your houses" camp. That's the opinion of one reporter I know personally who's covered this.