[lbo-talk] I Hate Daniel Goldhagen. (Was Re: Reading suggestions needed

Chris Brooke chris.brooke at balliol.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 24 01:02:45 PDT 2008

I wasn't clear enough yesterday. Sorry. I didn't mean to say that Harvard never tenures anyone (which is obviously false): I meant (unlike at other campuses) that *associate professors* at Harvard do not have tenure.

For a trivial illustration of this, see the first sentence of this news article: http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=161800

(Obviously, everything else everyone has said about the awfulness of his book is right.)

Chris