[lbo-talk] Flight of the Conchords

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 06:44:19 PDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 11:55 PM, Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> wrote:
> Every time I watch an episode of this, I keep thinking that maybe
> someone will post about it to LBO-Talk. And every time, I'm
> disappointed.

Gotta wait for the DVD....

Think About It, Think, Think About It (HBO One Night Stand. Sung by both.)

Children on the streets using guns and knives Taking drugs and each other's lives Killing each other using knives and forks And calling each other names like dork

There's people on the street getting diseases from monkeys Yeah that's what I said, their getting diseases from monkeys Whys this happening, please, whose been touching these monkeys Leave these poor sick monkeys alone There sick, they've got problems enough as it is

A man is lying on the street, some punk has chopped off his head And I'm the only one who stops to see if he's dead, aaoohhh Turns out he's dead

That's why I'm singing, Aaaaoooh what is wrong with the world today? What's wrong with the world today, *mumbles* never said nothings wrong with it Uooo, what is wrong with the world today? Think about it, think about it, think, think about it

Good cops get framed and put into a can And all the money that we're making is going to the maaan

What man, whose the man, when's a man a man, why's it so hard to be a man Am I a man? Yes, technically, yes…

-- Andy