[lbo-talk] Gallup: Dem race now tied

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 26 12:16:18 PDT 2008

Michael McIntyre wrote:

I'm convinced, though, that by now all of this is about 2012 for Hillary. Among remaining primaries, Obama will win North Carolina, Oregon, Montana, and whichever Dakota is voting. Hillary will win Kentucky and West Virginia. Indiana is up for grabs. If Obama wins Indiana it's over. If Hillary wins Indiana then it's a long death match to the convention - which Obama will win. In the meantime (and already), Hillary has written the script that will (probably? maybe?) win the election for McCain. And McCain can have it both ways - distancing himself from the script while surrogates pimp it for all it's worth, pointing out that even Democrats have said this about St. O. Hillary's best shot at the Presidency now is to see Obama go down to defeat in 2008 and then run again herself in 2012 (she'll be 64 - plenty of time). ************************

Well, we can always hope that the 'Dukakis twins' (tm) will get it together to run as a pair. When's McCain birthday anyway? He's 72 now, right? I think Doug posted this poll about whom Americans wouldn't vote for a few months ago:

An atheist 65% Someone in "their" 70s 50 Muslim 48 Homosexual 46 Mormon 32 Hispanic 15 Woman 11 Black 4

etc.

<http://pewresearch.org/pubs/744/mccain-too-old>

Mike B)

Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address. www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail