[lbo-talk] Raw video of LN conference contradicts CNA propaganda

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:35:14 PDT 2008

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 9:34 AM, John Gulick <john_gulick at hotmail.com> wrote:

> DH wrote:
>
> The word "unionbusting" is reserved mainly for rival
> unions, especially much smaller ones. Bigger rivals are potential
> "partners."

Doug, regarding this issue, you are completely out of touch with reality.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=union-busting+site%3Awalmartwatch.com

> JG writes:
>
> Within the narrow parameters of the organized labor wars and what
> they portend for the distributionist class struggle in the US, I agree
> entirely with Doug, as well as those others who have also rallied
> against the dumbass, disingenuous hysterics of SEIU mouthpieces.

Wait, did you just call me a "dumbass"?

I don't mind being insulted, but could you possibly reach a little deeper and come up with something less befitting an eight-year old?

And "distributionism" is an actual thing, not a word you just made up.

Is it actually what you're talking about?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributism