[lbo-talk] Raw video of LN conference contradicts CNA propaganda

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sat Apr 26 19:36:45 PDT 2008

On Apr 26, 2008, at 4:36 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> On Apr 26, 2008, at 3:34 PM, Miles Jackson wrote:
>
>> All props to John, but I think this is thread, like the parrot in the
>> Python sketch, has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its
>> maker. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If Mark
>> hadn't nailed it to the perch, it'd be pushing up the daisies.
>>
>> A little love, Doug?
>
> I think you're right. It's an ex-thread.

Surprisingly, the Pythons failed to use my favorite euphemism: "he has lived" (originally "they have lived," Marcus Tullius Cicero's phrase announcing his illegal execution without trial of the men accused of conspiring with Catilina).

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos