[lbo-talk] Doug's case against Naomi Klein

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 09:35:53 PDT 2008

Patrick writes

"One position is based a sense of capitalist vulnerability to internal contradictions of accumulation"

are we to take it, that that's you? if so, are you not open to the objection that (in my crude caricature of your doubtless more subtle position) you have been announcing the crisis of capitalism for the last fifteen years of growth? 'Even a stopped clock is right twice in 24 hours' as Tony Cliff used to say.