[lbo-talk] Nicole Richie endorses Obama

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Mon Apr 28 17:15:13 PDT 2008

I've never heard of her. For what is she celebrated?

Incidentally, a rather tedious Chris Masters report on Obama last night on 4 Corners:

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2008/s2226826.htm

It bored me to tears to be honest, something about white guilt (couldn't follow the logic) but there was nothing else to watch so I let it drone on while I checked out Ebay for any possible bargains. No luck there either.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas