[lbo-talk] Nicole Richie endorses Obama

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Apr 29 15:29:24 PDT 2008

yeah. but why should bill know about nicole richie (sp? -- yeah, too lazy to google or look up the thread :) he's in australia nd we _do_ yammer on as if everyone, just everyone has to know who these people are, even if they live in maylaysia, australia, the UK, China, wherever.

it's all rather us-centric, you know? wish i could find that hilarious post catharine once posted here, mocking that tendency users have to type only the last name of a politician, even a local big city mayor, and expect everyone to know who the hell guilliani was. or dropping nicknames for politicians as if everyone knew who "The Body" was.