[lbo-talk] Anti-Semitism in Russia, and Britain

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 12:58:39 PDT 2008

Speaking of which, isn't one of those persecuted Jewish oligarchs, the second-wealthiest Russian in the world, a major celebrity in Britain, having purchased the Chelsea football team? I hear Abramovich survived the Tricolor Terror of 2001 by hiding for months from the Gestapo in a secret compartment in his yacht, scribbling furiously in his diary.

--- On Tue, 8/5/08, James Heartfield <Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote: . I talked about Russian