[lbo-talk] Anti-Semitism in Russia, and Britain

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Aug 5 15:23:40 PDT 2008

On Aug 5, 2008, at 6:11 PM, Dennis Claxton wrote:

> At 02:49 PM 8/5/2008, Shane Mage wrote:
>

>> Everyone subjected to this malevolent practise
>> grows up with an imbued image and meme that, combined in the
>> subconscious of their victim, produce the so-difficult-to-extirpate
>> roots of antisemitism. The image: Christ Child/Baby Jesus. The
>> meme:
>> Judas Iscariot/Crucify Him. Inescapably, in the mind of every
>> Christian the first word associated with the phrase "Christ Killers"
>> is going to be "Jews."
>

> In the U.S. support of Israel has changed this. I heard the Christ
> killer story more in Spain than I ever have here.
>
> Here's the end of a long speech from 700 Club founder Pat Robertson,
> delivered in 2004:

Political demagogy (I'm sure you can find many many similar bloviations from the mouth of that notorious antisemite, Billy Graham) has nothing at all to do with subconscious structures imbued in early childhood. Anyway, Zionism is the death of Judaism so "Christian Zionism" costs the antisemite nothing.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos