[lbo-talk] Anti Semitism in East Europe and Russia

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 11:34:24 PDT 2008

Let me get this straight. You have people in Poland who want to emigrate. The government says, well, normally we have a thing against allowing people to leave the country, given the Iron Curtain and all. However, we have what we hope will be an ally being established in the middle east that wants population, and we want good relations with them, so if these people want to go, we'll let them, if we get some financial compensation, which would be good considering our population and economy have been decimated by the war. This is a slave trade?

I think this is some kind of weird attempt to link Stalinism, Zionism, and anti-Semitism. (The Triumvirate of Evil.)