[lbo-talk] No borders!!!! (was some other nationalist crap)

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Thu Aug 7 07:05:04 PDT 2008

>>> <lbo-talk-request at lbo-talk.org> 08/07/08 2:04 PM >>>
Carrol Cox wrote:

> Open Borders.

Isn't this a contradiction in terms? If you can't justify regulating borders, how can you justify having borders in the first place? Don't you mean No Borders? And then how would you square that with the various nationalist regimes you've supported over the years?

Seth

This is almost as amusing as the various nationalists here throwing their various brands of nationalist shit at one another over the last few days. Then someone says "Oh how did the marxist movement of 100 years ago come to this?" But it was exactly this back then (when it was called Marxism-Leninism). And it still is now. Cox is hilarious. This guy has unflinchingly supported all those movements and states that for years have placed the most severe restrictions on people's movements from the SU to China to Iran to the FARC, etc. And then he comes out with that? Until communism breaks decisively, once and for all, with nationalism in all its forms we will play out these tragic-comedic scenes over and over again. The best place to start is to destroy the fucking anti-imperialist fraud within the marxist movement and then we will be rid of the nats and then we can start talking about communism again. Right now it's a non-starter. Tahir -------------- next part -------------- All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm