[lbo-talk] Whoops Johnny

sawicky at verizon.net sawicky at verizon.net
Fri Aug 8 14:31:09 PDT 2008

I didn't mean I am shocked and surprised.  Rumors of

this were all over the place for a long time.

In hindsight, his defeat was indeed a blessing.  Now I

just wish he would go away.  He could be useful if he

returned to his law practice and blew some more holes

in corporations for their never-ending misdeeds.