[lbo-talk] South Ossetia

Mr. X from_alamut at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 07:29:03 PDT 2008

Ossetians (Alans) are not Georgians ethnically, they are closer to Iranian (The Georgian language and the language of the Oseetians are not related). They have a right to self-determination and it seems like they have chosen to associate with Russia over Georgia.

peace,   Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA

  Check out my books at:   http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=141735