[lbo-talk] South Ossetia

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Mon Aug 11 04:09:21 PDT 2008

Are you starting to pick up any concern on the Russian street or in official circles about being drawn into a wider confrontation with the US? I haven't seen any mention of such in the press accounts.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Doss" <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 5:35 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] South Ossetia