[lbo-talk] His Hip-Hoppin Honor

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Mon Aug 11 06:29:39 PDT 2008

>>> "Dorene Cornwell"
"irrational kernal of hip-hoppin?"

Pls 'splain.

^^^^ Gangsta'ism, bling-bling "values", big biz's boyz, mimicking Taminy Hall, "civil rights has nothin' to do with him",

^^^

What was he doing to attract the cops' attention in the first place, the stuff that led to the original civil suit. I think I mean what else besides carrying on with his chief of staff?

^^^^^ His body guards wrecked a car, so internal affairs investigated.

Also he ( allegedly) held a party with strippers at the Mayor's mansion. His wife hit one of the strippers with a bat. Months later , one of the strippers got hit (!)