[lbo-talk] South Ossetia

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 07:25:14 PDT 2008

There was ethnic cleansing all over the place. It was one of those nasty little, ahem, hate-filled village fascist conflicts. In that particular conflict (in Abkhazia) IIRC it was mostly Georgians that got cleansed. As a matter of fact, that's where Shamil Basaev got his start, protecting his Muslim Mountain Brothers. (And is why the Chechens are asking to go back.)