[lbo-talk] Putin's Pipeline

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 09:30:36 PDT 2008

Yeah, nice try.

Except the BTC is shut dowm, after being bombed two weeks before the invasion and - as I'm sure you know - BP have shut down the Supsa pipeline.

So, I think Mr. Putin's petro-objectives in this war have been met.

But I'll tell you what, you just go ahead and keep selling Putin's Petro-Imperialism as "anti-imperialism" - or whatever.

It certainly seems to be working with this crowd.

I think your problem with me is that I actually remember what you used to write before Putin became your Russian Messiah.