[lbo-talk] Putin's Pipeline

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 10:07:19 PDT 2008

You don't get it. Putin destroyed the World Trade Center. He did this because he knew it would empower Bush's democracy building tendencies, which would cause him to back Saakashvilli's ascension to power in Georgia and arm him. This increased Saak's sense of self-confidence, causing him to engage in a fool-hardy attack on South Ossetia and give Putin the pretext to invade, thus causing BP to temporarily shut down its pipeline. Unfortunately, it will probably only be for a couple of weeks, so now he has to do it all over again. Bummer.