[lbo-talk] Set Free Soldiers

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 12 10:17:35 PDT 2008

The Set Free Soldiers website is experiencing difficulties at the moment. But you can see this with Google:

We are SET FREE SOLDIERS. We are a group of men who Love Jesus and Love to RIde Hard. We are not your normal motorcycle club.

<http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/california/la-me-motocharges12-2008aug12,0,2267412.story>http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/california/la-me-motocharges12-2008aug12,0,2267412.story

By My-Thuan Tran Los Angeles Times Staff Writer

August 12, 2008

New charges were filed Monday against Hells Angels members in connection with a double stabbing during a bar fight with a Christian motorcycle gang late last month, Newport Beach police said.

Scott Guinn, 23, was charged with possession of a controlled substance. Brian Heslington, 35, was charged with possession of cocaine and a loaded firearm, and Rodrigo Requejo, 34, was charged with assault and battery.

On Friday, authorities charged five members of the Anaheim-based Set Free Soldiers with a variety of felony weapons and gang crimes. One member was charged with attempted murder. Authorities also had charged one Hells Angels member with having a loaded firearm in a vehicle.

Handguns, shotguns, rifles and other weapons were found last week during police raids targeting the Set Free Soldiers.