[lbo-talk] Can Bush "Lose China"???

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:08:55 PDT 2008

Reading the Stratfor report (thanks for that), I am once again amazed.

We are letting fucking "Toonces" drive the most powerful nation on Earth. I thought Bush was muddled and ideological, but now it's clear to me that he really is an idiot. With the most powerful military ever, he is managing to win and then lose to the Islamists Iraq and Afghanistan - with nuclear Paksitan thrown in - and now he is starting to lose the ***Soviet Union***? Huh? Didn't his DAD win that one?

So, I'll tell you what, to the Putin lovers on this list, I'll throw you this: it's hard to blame Putin for making his move when he realized that his great military strategic opponent army was being led by a chimp.

But let's think of more merrier things than arguing the merits and demerits of a possible Putinistan in the Caucases:

I ask you to speculates how it might be possible for President George "Toonces" Bush to "lose China".

I think we all know what the first step would be. After all, the man's father threw up on Japanese dignitaries and he himself inappropriately touched the German Prime Minister in a large public meeting.

So naturally it would start with the Prez using using one of his cute nicknames for Hu Jintao or Wen Jiabao - or one of their wives - that translates into a Chinese insult so bloodcurdling that upon overhearing the squad who were executing him talk abou it, a Tibetan monk would remark " Seriously? He said that about the Premier? Wow, that was out of order." just before they put a bullet through his head.

These Chinese formal dinners are long affairs and the President tends to get a little antsy, so when Laura was out catching a cigarette, you know he'd be tempted to hit the shaoshing wine. A couple drinks and he'd probably have his hands down the blouse of a member of the Chinese national synchronized swimming team or something.

But it can't really end there. I mean insults alone aren't going to do it. The CEO of Wal-Mart will tackle the guy before he lets him screw up access to his biggest supplier. What else could Bush do?

Hey maybe he could get into a fight with Hu Jintao and the Chinese version of the Secret Service could accidentally kill him.

That might work.

Thoughts?

Dreams?