[lbo-talk] Putin's Pipeline

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:26:00 PDT 2008

A lovely document, full of deceptive passive voice, canards, insults but still managing to overtly confirm my entire thesis:

Putin is trying to take the BTC pipeline because - per the document you kindly provided - that is what Putin, the Kremlin and Russian mafia-capitalists do. I knew that. I said that. I recognize a mafioso when I see one. I'm from New Jersey.

I don't know exactly *why* you provided the document - it absolutely undermines the other points you made - but I'll take it.

Thanks.