[lbo-talk] Image Restoration via Truthiness: American Media and Russia

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 13:11:31 PDT 2008

I drop in every now and then to cross swords with people I respect and help keep their skills sharp - or maybe just let them have a little fun at my expense.

But you guys are just dead wrong on Putin. You're Yoshie wrong on this one and I don't make that charge lightly because nobody can be wrong like that woman can be wrong. She is one of the best ever.