[lbo-talk] "The Left" (illusory) vs. Real Leftists

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 13:23:22 PDT 2008

Um, are we forgetting a little thing here called "financial collapse"?

The "war machine" thing is - to put it hyperbolically - a Leninist canard.

The opportunities for the Left have never been better because the Right has no idea how to get us out of the mess we are dropping into.

I am very optimistic.

Barring total world destruction, I think we have a good chance here.

I make our odds to be about....5 to 4.