[lbo-talk] What Russia Should Have Done.

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 12:37:07 PDT 2008

The great thing about apologism is that it predictably spawns bigger and bigger flights of fancy.

A "sneak attack"?

Tell me, T. Doss, what were the Russians firing at with their artillery for three days before the attack (per STRATFOR)? Deer? Were they merrily deer hunting with artillery?

If not, then at the very least, they were shooting at something they knew to be a threat.

And I assume the Russians still have things called "planes" and "satellites". I assume it's no coincidence that they were so ready for this "sneak" attack that they were able to respond so fast it was almost pre-sponding.

C'mon, these dramatics are beneath you.