[lbo-talk] "There are gray areas in war"

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Aug 15 12:54:38 PDT 2008

I take the point to be that the aunt, who is South Ossetian, condemned the Georgians. It is the opinion of the South Ossetians that really means something as to what happened in South Ossetia.

The girl was an American, I think (?)

Charles

>>> "boddi satva" <
Wait, you mean a twelve-year-old South Ossetian girl with her South Ossetian aunt sitting right next to her condemned the Georgians and praised the Russians?

You're kidding.

Wow.

Now THAT really means something.

http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2008/08/14/american-girl-interviewed-on-fox-news-we-were-running-from-georgian-troops-thank-you-to-russian-troops/