[lbo-talk] AARP urging 'call your candidate'

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Fri Aug 15 16:08:06 PDT 2008

I get confused. I had consigned AARP to the sellout to the insurance pharmaceutical interest column. But I just saw an ad from AARP asking voters to call our candidate and ask them to 'put health care at the top of the domestic agenda' .

The ad provided two eight hundred numbers to call - one for each of the major party candidates. Are they data fishing ? Or do they represent a 'voice' in the health care evolution ?

martin