[lbo-talk] "There are gray areas in war"

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Sat Aug 16 00:28:39 PDT 2008

This response ruthlessly undercuts the agency of Toonces in this entire situation. It is true that this agency is both constructed and restrained by social conditions, but it exists nonetheless, like a bright olympic torch of... agency. Ignoring it would be catastrophic. For shame sir, for shame.... robert wood