[lbo-talk] Sad Leninism.

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 10:13:41 PDT 2008

Dennis P:

Attention-getting recipe: bait hook with compacted, moist bullshit. Drop onto list, wait, retort. Good for three posts, or twenty, depending on self-image and desire to be noticed.

Roger that, hitman.

By now, everyone and her Cosamine DS poppin grandpa should know the rules of the Internet Zoo. The first and most important being: Don't Feed the Trolls.

It's tough I know, but necessary for tranquility.

But don't take my word for it, let's watch a middle aged man's plea for peace:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Vaz9jW054>

.d.

-- "There's really nothing as aesthetically pleasing as a nice naked lady being shot out of a gun."

Mike Nelson ...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/