[lbo-talk] Anyone remember a "classic" radical paper critiquing law schools?

Tayssir John Gabbour tayssir.john at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 19 00:53:38 PDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 7:30 PM, andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> David Smith, Who Rules The Universities, Monthly Review 197??
> http://www.amazon.com/Who-Rules-Universities-Essay-Analysis/dp/0853453543/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1219080502&sr=8-1

Thanks -- while that wasn't what I was looking for, it's certainly interesting enough to order a copy!

(I should embarrassingly admit that I just spent all night reading yet another "campus novel" -- where classics students live together, pore over books and get themselves in all sorts of trouble. So "Who Rules the Universities" has an odd interest for me apart from any social issues...)

Tayssir