[lbo-talk] NO TO NEW CAUCASIAN WAR!

rayrena rayrena at realtime.net
Tue Aug 19 06:52:24 PDT 2008

Please, everyone, whatever you do, don't discuss the actual content of the statement. Just assume it's the expression of some marginal characters certainly not the expression of what anyone in Russia, Ossetia, and Georgia is thinkin.g And please restrict your conversation tothe delightful meaning of the group's name. We wouldn't want to drag politics into this or anything. Thanks for your consideration.