[lbo-talk] Sad Leninism.

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 16:26:24 PDT 2008

Considering that civilians deaths among Georgians are the result of missing when attacking a military target and the occasional looter with a revenge-killing grudge, whereas civilian deaths among Ossetians are the result of shelling a city with rapid-fire rocket launchers and tanks, and the ratio between civilian Georgian and Ossetian deaths is probably about 1 : 10, I think it would be hard to find proportionality between them.

(Technically, Beria was a Mingrel, an ethnic minority in Georgia with a different language, not a Georgian.)