[lbo-talk] Sad Leninism.

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 16:49:26 PDT 2008

You expect numerical veracity from people who are under attack on the very first day? "Let's take a time-out from being bombed so we can count."

Boddi will do anything to fit reality into his crude theology. Which is: states are Bad, especially (gasp, horror) capitalist ones, which are the work of the Devil. They are always and in every case motivated by venal interests, being demonic as they are, followers of the Six Hundred and Sixty-Sixth Name of Lucifer, Which Is Capital, Mammon, The Dark Lord Who Hungers After Pipelines. Everything they do is subterfuge, for they worship the King of Lies (also known as Toonces, who, if you notice, is a cat, a creature historically associated with the Devil, and who drives a car, in blasphemous perversion of Man, the being made in God's image).

This is the worldview of a 12-year-old boy, not a grown man.