[lbo-talk] Sad Leninism.

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 00:14:31 PDT 2008

Claxton is still sleeping, but apparently Charles Brown is just opening his eyes. Thus in response to my using the words "Russian counter-offensive" (again), Charles Brown <charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us> wrote:

> ^^^^^
> CB: "Counteroffensive" ? Are you saying the Russians countered an
> offensive attack by the Georgians ?

Yes, and this is quite a few times now.

Thanks for noticing.

His "Super Putin" comic book now in tatters, Chris Doss lamely attempts to distance himself from the numbers he used to justify all that was Russian and vilify all that questioned the Kremlin, writing:

>You expect numerical veracity from people who are under attack on the very first day? >"Let's take a time-out from being bombed so we can count."

No, ** I **, looking at facts and logic, was the one who guessed the numbers were inflated propaganda to cover the Russian counter-offensive, while * you *, Doss, cited them as the Gospel of St. Vladimir.

Turning to the bizarre, Tovarish Doss writes:

>Boddi will do anything to fit reality into his crude theology. Which is: states are Bad, >especially (gasp, horror) capitalist ones, which are the work of the Devil. They are >always and in every case motivated by venal interests, being demonic as they are, >followers of the Six Hundred and Sixty-Sixth Name of Lucifer, Which Is Capital, >Mammon, The Dark Lord Who Hungers After Pipelines. Everything they do is subterfuge, >for they worship the King of Lies (also known as Toonces, who, if you notice, is a cat, a >creature historically associated with the Devil, and who drives a car, in blasphemous >perversion of Man, the being made in God's image).

What can I say? This is jibberish.

What can explain it, I dont know.

Oh, wait, maybe Doss wrote more:

>This is the worldview of a 12-year-old boy, not a grown man.

Well, certainly it is the writing of someone who is not yet man enough to admit he was wrong by an order of magnitude, and then hysterically pushed a story he should have been smart enough to see straight through, but I don't know about "12-year-old boy". You're being a trifle hard on yourself there.

But it's good that you are no longer in denial about the Kremlin fairy tale.

We'll all work through this together.