[lbo-talk] two quotes on the social web

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 10:13:14 PDT 2008

I haven't jumped on the Twitter bandwagon yet, but sometimes it is tempting. It seems like people are basically using the "status updates" on Facebook and MySpace as a twitter, anyway, already. Everything really is being reduced to ADHD-friendly soundbytes, it feels like sometimes.

I'm close to the point of holing up in a mountain in Tennessee and riding out this apocalypse:

http://www.amazon.com/Go-Go-Girls-Apocalypse-Victor-Gischler/dp/1416552251/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1219425044&sr=8-1

-B.

shag wrote:

"If smart people are falling into the blog brain death spiral too, who the hell is going to actually DO SOMETHING to advance civilization instead of just linking to other people linking to something, all trying to get Google ad money" Adam Beberg